Promotes Healthy Tanning/Healthy Skin
Carotenoids in OxiCenearot can have the following positive effects on the body:
Your tanning is much more:
Astaxanthin accumulates beneficially in the outer and deeper layers of the skin (sunscreen cosmetics only reach the outermost layers), thus providing effective protection against the most powerful environmental risk factor, the ultraviolet radiation.
Strong antioxidant, which avoids the harmful effects of free radicals preserves the cells slows down the aging processes of the body.
Human studies have shown that taking 6 mg of Astaxanthin daily in 6 to 8 weeks has reduced the extent of crow's feet and wrinkles while improving skin moisture, elasticity and skin texture in both men and women.
Skin rejuvenating and anti-aging.
Promotes Digestive and Immune System
Do you want your digestive and immune system to enjoy maximum protection?
Natural antioxidants contribute to the immune system's health and we can overcome the illnesses with their help.
Natural Astaxanthin is a strong antioxidant and has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect. Clinical studies have shown that Astaxanthin supplements with the ability to block gastric ulceration, gastric ulcer and H. pylori infection can support gastric health.
The digestive system is one of the most sensitive parts of the body.
The healthy digestive system plays an important role in the healthy lifestyle.
The natural Astaxanthin and the stomach
There are many common gastrointestinal disorders and symptoms such as dyspepsia, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and Crohn's disease can be characterized by the inflammation of the stomach and/or intestines.
- Reduces Inflammation of the Stomach
- Reduces Heliobacter pylori infection
- Reduces clinical symptoms of patients with dyspepsia
- Reduces the symptoms os heartburn (reflux)
The anti-inflammatory Astaxanthin
The natural anti-inflammatory effect of Astaxanthin
Since Astaxanthin combats inflammation in many ways, it is very special anti-inflammatory. The anti-inflammatory properties of Astaxanthin are closely related to its powerful antioxidant ability. Many antioxidants also have an anti-inflammatory effect. To a certain degree, Astaxanthin is very effective anti-inflammatory because it is the strongest natural antioxidant. Astaxanthin suppresses various inflammatory mediators.
Astaxanthin penetrates the blood-brain barrier and provides anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory protection to the brain and the central nervous system. It protects the brain from pathogens, toxins and messengers circulating in the blood.
- Revitalizes the skin by suppressing oxidative stress and inflammation in every skin layer
- Reduces lactic acid production (sore muscles)
- Reduces muscle damage and muscle inflammation
- Penetrates the blood-retinal barrier and provides antioxidant and anti-inflammatory protection to the eyes.
- Reduces stomach and bowel inflammation
- Reduces inflammation of the tendons and joints
- Proven to treat osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis